A lifetime residence in 15 Craigside.
The following are the current entrance and monthly service fees for our residents:
Entrance Fees begin as low as $176,130.
The entrance fee provides residents with:
- A Lifetime Residency in 15 Craigside in the apartment you choose.
- Guaranteed Lifetime Care
- Guaranteed care availability 15 Craigside's Healthcare Center anytime
- A Skilled Nursing and Intermediate Care Facility to provide Alzheimer's and dementia care
- Assisted Living Services
The Monthly Service Charge (MSC) ranges between $2,664 and $3,767 for singles and is $5,258 for couples.
The monthly fee provides our residents with:
- Three nutritious meals per day
- Maid service
- Flat linen service
- Cable TV ready
- 24-hour emergency care accessed by a call system in the apartment
- Five free days in the boarder rooms of the Healthcare Facility for each separately diagnosed illness
- A resident outpatient clinic staffed by a licensed nurse for residents needing non-emergency care such as taking blood pressure, giving eye drops, and receiving some prescribed injections
- A wellness center in 15 Craigside’s lower level with a swimming pool for lap swimming and aqua-exercise with scheduled programs, nutritional advice and health profile assessments
- Meal tray service in one’s apartment for up to five days without charge for each diagnosed infection and upon returning from hospitalization
- Assistance from the nursing staff in the event of an emergency to call physicians, family and an ambulance, if necessary
- State licensed required functional assessments by a GNP
- Social and special events, cultural, educational and recreational programs